ekb_delete - manual page for ekb_delete 0.1dev
Remove the example <name> from an E knowledge base.
- Print a short description of program usage and options.
- Print the version number of the program.
- Verbose comments on the progress of the program. The short form or the
long form without the optional argument is equivalent to
- Select the knowledge base. If not given, select E_KNOWLEDGE.
Report bugs to <email@example.com>. Please include the following, if
* The version of the package as reported by eprover --version
* The operating system and version.
* The exact command line that leads to the unexpected behaviour.
* A description of what you expected and what actually happend.
* If possible all input files necessary to reproduce the bug.
Copyright © 1999 by Stephan Schulz, firstname.lastname@example.org
This program is a part of the support structure for the E equational theorem
prover. You can find the latest version of the E distribution as well as
additional information at
This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under
the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software
Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or (at your option) any later
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY
WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR
A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with
this program (it should be contained in the top level directory of the
distribution in the file COPYING); if not, write to the Free Software
Foundation, Inc., 59 Temple Place, Suite 330, Boston, MA 02111-1307 USA
The original copyright holder can be contacted as
Stephan Schulz Technische Universitaet Muenchen Fakultaet fuer Informatik
Arcisstrasse 20 D-80290 Muenchen Germany