mdb_stat - LMDB environment status tool
-s subdb] envpath
utility displays the status of an LMDB environment.
- Write the library version number to the standard output, and exit.
- Display information about the database environment.
- Display information about the environment freelist. If -ff is
given, summarize each freelist entry. If -fff is given, display the
full list of page IDs in the freelist.
- Display the status of an LMDB database which does not use
- Display information about the environment reader table. Shows the process
ID, thread ID, and transaction ID for each active reader slot. The process
ID and transaction ID are in decimal, the thread ID is in hexadecimal. The
transaction ID is displayed as "-" if the reader does not
currently have a read transaction open. If -rr is given, check for
stale entries in the reader table and clear them. The reader table will be
printed again after the check is performed.
- Display the status of all of the subdatabases in the environment.
- -s subdb
- Display the status of a specific subdatabase.
Exit status is zero if no errors occur. Errors result in a non-zero exit status
and a diagnostic message being written to standard error.
Howard Chu of Symas Corporation <http://www.symas.com>