mincconvert - convert between MINC 1 to MINC 2 format.
mincconvert [-clobber] [-2] infile outfile
copies the input file to the output file, possibly converting
the file from MINC 1 to MINC 2 format, or vice versa.
With the -template
"template" volume from the input MINC volume. The template volume
preserves all of the structure (dimensions, variables, and attributes) of the
input MINC volume but omits all data. Any attempt to read data will return
The resulting file is typically much shorter than a normal MINC volume, and may
be useful for scripts which want to carry such structural information forward
into their output files. As a hint to future programmers and users, this
program places a special global attribute in the file, with the name
and the value template
- Create a MINC 2 format file
- Overwrite a pre-existing output file. -help Print a summary of
command line options and exit
- Create a template file.
- -compress N
- Compress file with compression level N. Valid compression levels
are 0 for no compression to 9 for maximum compression. The option has no
effect if the output file is a MINC 1 file.
- -chunk M
- Store file in a block-structured arrangement, using hypercubes of edge
length M. The option has no effect if the output file is a MINC 1
- Print summary of command-line options and exit.
- Print the program's version number and exit.
Bert Vincent - firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright © 2003 by Robert Vincent and the Montreal Neurological