mkc_check_prog - detects presense of header file.
takes a name and looks for the file with that name which
would be executable. Executable is searched for along the user's PATH. If
appropriate executable is found, a path to it is printed. Otherwise, an error
message is printed and mkc_check_prog
exits with error.
- Display help message.
- -i progid
- progid will be used as a part of _mkc_* cache file name.
- List of colon-separated directories.
- If set to 1, verbose messages are output to stderr.
- If set to 1 and MKC_VERBOSE is set to 1, cached results are output to
- Directory where temporary and cache files are created. If unset they are
created in a current directory.
- All results are cached unless MKC_NOCACHE variable is set to 1.
- If set to 1, temporary files are removed.
Aleksey Cheusov <firstname.lastname@example.org>