manipulate message sequences
prints, fixes and sets the message
for the message argument syntax.)
If no msgs
are passed and
is used interactively,
prints all messages in the sequence.
will replace (resp. append) the default sequence. If the standard output is
not a terminal, the new sequence is also printed.
The options are as follows:
- Behave as if msg was the current
- Fix non-existing filenames by searching for a message with the same
maildir id (but different flags).
- Remove leading indentation from the filenames.
- Set the message sequence to the filenames passed on standard input.
-S, but append to the message
sequence instead of replacing it.
- Set the current message to msg and
- Directory containing mblaze configuration. (Default:
- Symbolic link referring to the current message. (Default:
- When set to a filename, overrides the current message. (Prefer using
- File were the sequence is stored. (Default:
utility exits 0 on success,
and >0 if an error occurs.
is in the public domain.
To the extent possible under law, the creator of this work has waived all
copyright and related or neighboring rights to this work.