SVN::Dump::Property - A property block from a svn dump
The SVN::Dump::Property class represents a property block in a svn dump.
The following methods are available:
- Create a new empty property block.
- set( $key => $value)
- Set the $key property with value $value.
- get( $key )
- Get the value of property $key.
- delete( @keys )
- Delete the keys @keys. Behaves like the builtin "delete()" on a
- Return the property block keys, in the order they were entered.
- Return the property block values, in the order they were entered.
- Return a string representation of the property block.
Copyright 2006-2013 Philippe Bruhat (BooK), All Rights Reserved.
This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under
the same terms as Perl itself.