shishi_krberror_set_sname - API function
int shishi_krberror_set_sname(Shishi * handle, Shishi_asn1
krberror, Shishi_name_type name_type, const char *
- Shishi * handle
- shishi handle as allocated by shishi_init().
- Shishi_asn1 krberror
- krberror as allocated by shishi_krberror().
- Shishi_name_type name_type
- type of principial, see Shishi_name_type, usually SHISHI_NT_UNKNOWN.
- const char *  sname
- input array with principal name.
Set principal field in krberror to specified value.
Returns SHISHI_OK iff successful.
Report bugs to <email@example.com>.
Copyright © 2002-2010 Simon Josefsson.
Copying and distribution of this file, with or without modification, are
permitted in any medium without royalty provided the copyright notice and this
notice are preserved.
The full documentation for shishi
is maintained as a Texinfo manual. If
programs are properly installed at your
site, the command
- info shishi
should give you access to the complete manual.