mlodebug - logical data structure contents debug function
See the file man1/alc_origin.1.
void mlodebug(headpointer, structurename)
- Pointer to a structure to be displayed
- Name of the structure to be explored
allows a user interactive visualisation of the internal contents
of the structural view of mbk
Through the use of a small, but convenient, textual user interface, a step by
step exploration of each fields of the data structure is made available.
However, if the structure is big, it may be painful to use.
First of all, the contents of the expected struture is displayed, with its
fields named as they appear in the appropriate header file. Then the user is
prompted by a `>>' for an input.
The input may be either a field name, or a predefined symbol. Field names are to
be typed the way they are displayed.
Predefined symbols are:
- that quit the current debugging session.
- that comes back to the previous structure.
- returns to the root of the function invocation.
- puts kind of a tag at the current position in the structure. It will be
available later on to return to this position.
- returns to the previous _stop position.
The debugger functions are easy to understand, so just try it!
See the file man1/alc_bug_report.1.