Moose::Meta::TypeConstraint::Class - Class/TypeConstraint parallel hierarchy
This class represents type constraints for a class.
"Moose::Meta::TypeConstraint::Class" is a subclass of
This creates a new class type constraint based on the given %options.
It takes the same options as its parent, with two exceptions. First, it requires
an additional option, "class", which is name of the constraint's
class. Second, it automatically sets the parent to the "Object"
The constructor also overrides the hand optimized type constraint with one it
Returns the class name associated with the constraint.
Returns all the type's parent types, corresponding to its parent classes.
If the given type is also a class type, then this checks that the type's class
is a subclass of the other type's class.
Otherwise it falls back to the implementation in Moose::Meta::TypeConstraint.
This returns a new Moose::Meta::TypeConstraint object with the type as its
Note that it does not
This is the same as "get_message" in Moose::Meta::TypeConstraint
except that it explicitly says "isa" was checked. This is to help
users deal with accidentally autovivified type constraints.
See "BUGS" in Moose for details on reporting bugs.
- Stevan Little <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Dave Rolsky <email@example.com>
- Jesse Luehrs <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Shawn M Moore <email@example.com>
- יובל קוג'מן
(Yuval Kogman) <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Karen Etheridge <email@example.com>
- Florian Ragwitz <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Hans Dieter Pearcey <email@example.com>
- Chris Prather <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Matt S Trout <email@example.com>
This software is copyright (c) 2006 by Infinity Interactive, Inc.
This is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same
terms as the Perl 5 programming language system itself.