configuration of the mblaze message system
message system can be configured with a
file, which is located in the
consists of lines, similar to RFC
2822 headers, in the form
The key ‘
’ may be used to
precede a comment:
Please note that empty lines will halt parsing.
The following key
s are used by
- Your primary mail address, used as the default value for
to recognize messages sent to you.
- A comma-separated list of mail addresses that also belong to you, for
to recognize messages sent by or directly to you.
- The fully qualified domain name used for
Message-Id: generation in
- If set,
will create draft messages in this maildir, and save messages there after
- The default format string for
- The program that
will call to send mail. (Default:
- Flags to be passed to the
- Directory containing mblaze configuration files. (Default:
is in the public domain.
To the extent possible under law, the creator of this work has waived all
copyright and related or neighboring rights to this work.