mfsnetdump - dump network traffic as mfs packets
[ -r PCAP_FILE
] [ -i INTERFACE
] [ -f PCAP_FILTER
] [ -c
] [ -s MBYTES
] [ -e COMMANDS
] [ -x
is an internal diagnostic tool similar to tcpdump, but
specialized for MooseFS.
- specify PCAP file to read packets from
- dump packets using given network interface
- show only packets from given port range (default range is 9419-9422, so by
default only MFS packets are shown)
- define pcap filter to filter packets
- dump only PCOUNT packets and exit
- dump only first MBYTES bytes of each packet
- do not display given commands
- show only given commands
- do not display mfs maintenance commands (such as CSTOMA_SPACE or
- do not display open/close connections packets
- show ANTOAN_NOP command (disabled by default)
Report bugs to <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
Copyright (C) 2018 Jakub Kruszona-Zawadzki, Core Technology Sp. z o.o.
This file is part of MooseFS.
MooseFS is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the
terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software
Foundation, version 2 (only).
MooseFS is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY
WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR
A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with
MooseFS; if not, write to the Free Software Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin St,
Fifth Floor, Boston, MA 02111-1301, USA or visit