mini_sendmail - accept email on behalf of real sendmail
] address ...
With no flags, mini_sendmail
reads its standard input up to an
end-of-file and sends a copy of the message found there to all of the
The message is sent by connecting to a local SMTP server. This means
can be used to send email from inside a chroot(2) area.
- Sets the name of the "from" person (i.e. the sender of the
- Read message for recipients. To:, Cc:, and Bcc: lines will be scanned for
recipient addresses. The Bcc: line will be deleted before
- Specifies the SMTP server to use. Without this it uses localhost.
- Specifies the port to use. Without this it uses 25, the standard SMTP
- Specifies timeout - defaults to one minute.
- Verbose mode - shows the conversation with the SMTP server.
Copyright © 1999 by Jef Poskanzer <firstname.lastname@example.org>. All rights