- specify the draw style desired for quadrics
( GLUquadric* quad
GLenum draw )
- Specifies the quadrics object (created with gluNewQuadric).
- Specifies the desired draw style. Valid values are GLU_FILL,
GLU_LINE, GLU_SILHOUETTE, and GLU_POINT.
specifies the draw style for quadrics rendered with
. The legal values are as follows:
- Quadrics are rendered with polygon primitives. The polygons are drawn in a
counterclockwise fashion with respect to their normals (as defined with
- Quadrics are rendered as a set of lines.
- Quadrics are rendered as a set of lines, except that edges separating
coplanar faces will not be drawn.
- Quadrics are rendered as a set of points.